Monday, September 5, 2011

Pictures and junk...

Here's some pictures, I guess. Some are cool. 


(The next update will have a video with selected clips from our talks/stories/"workshops," and some show footage and junk.)

Youngstown:
 
So, we were just ab out to start playing a show in a badass park in Youngstown, OH, but cops came and said our bus couldn't be parked there. So, we rounded everyone up and drove to the nearest Walmart and had a blast playing in and out of the bus.


Photobucket

Photobucket
(The newest addition to the TerrorBusTour, FryHugs, AKA Lard, AKA Lil' Buddy. We look forward to forever destroying his reputation.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(So, I asked someone if they'd ever had a show in a walmart parking lot before, and to my surprise they said yes. It was, after all, Ohio. So, I turned on my flashy-lights I had hooked up to the back door of the bus, and said "Well, have you seen THIS at a Walmart parking lot show before?!??" He hadn't. Take that, Ohio. Later, he admitted that it was, at least, the most fun he'd had in a Walmart parking lot. SCORE. Can't wait to tell the grandkids about THAT lifetime achievement.)

PITTSBURGH: Through some brush hidden behind a park is an abandoned and slightly overgrown tennis court that we played. It was a blast, till the popular local went on right before me so everyone left but the oogles. So, I promised one of them that if if he raged to my set I'd smoke pot with him later even though I don't smoke pot. Then when he asked me to follow through with my promise, I lectured him about how he was throwing his life away with drugs and that he should be straight edge, even though I was totally drunk. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. He's totally rad. We thought he was gunna be all PIXie punk, but he's the meanest one on the bus now, he's even made Jessie cry, TWICE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait. jessie can cry?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like a little BITCH

    - Adam

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought you were gonna say like a g 6. but i guess like a little bitch rhymes with a g 6 so ill let it slide.

    ps. im calling my local pcpolice for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is Adam wearing a hat to hide his recedeing hair line? Did he finally own up to it?

    -SWAG

    ReplyDelete
  6. daaaaaaannnnnnnnnggggggggggggg

    ridiculous question, though. Adam doesn't "own up" to anything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BAHAHA
    heard he broke a bike today too

    ReplyDelete